With its rich history of working as commercial construction builders and serving the industry through the Master Builders Association of South Australia, Brimblecombe Builders have proved their integrity and dedication to the industry many times.
Here are further reasons for their success.
- The needs of the client and the project are considered right from the outset of Brimblecombe Builders Pty Ltd engagement.
Many of the projects undertaken by Brimblecombe Builders have needed special consideration in respect of the clients needs. For example,
- the need to maintain services to existing buildings,
- working in and around occupied premises, special hoardings and safety provisions,
- access restrictions,
- specific staging arrangements,
- noise and dust control,
- night work,
- security constraints etc to name a few.
- Whilst the above considerations are of the utmost importance, the overall project needs are not disregarded and quality requirements are not sacrificed. Safety of the general public, third parties, client, consultants, and on site tradesmen forms a major part in Brimblecombe Builders Pty Ltd company policy.
- Brimblecombe Builders Pty Ltd have developed a sound reputation for the successful completion of a diverse range of construction projects on time and within budget. The company maintains a professional approach when conducting its business and prides itself upon the quality that is attained in the end product.
- One of the keys to achieving the project requirements of quality, completion on time and within budget is the adoption of a cohesive amicable team approach. This aids the smooth running of the project and avoids disputation at all levels flowing down to trade contractors.
- Brimblecombe Builders employees are long standing company orientated individuals. A fine mix is maintained between tertiary expertise and practical experience.
Shown at right, the restored facade of Carclew.