Heritage Restoration, Refurbishment and Disabled Access
Numerous school building projects have been undertaken for Prince Alfred College over many years by Brimblecombe Builders.
Projects include -
- Prince Phillip Theatre - a heritage restoration of the Theatre -under construction management of Brimblecombe Builders.
- Memorial Wing
- Centennial Wing
- Colton Wing - complete refurbishment of this heritage building
- Clipsal Innovation Centre
- Preparatory school - numerous projects
- Memorial Building - a new entrance way providing disabled access.
Many of the projects have incorporated detailed bluestone components to blend in with the old original heritage buildings. Use of master stonemasons ensured that high quality finishes were attained.