Kindergarten Preschool Day Care Centre for Treetops at Stepney
This project entailed the construction of a new child care facility on a site which originally contained a domestic building structure that was demolished prior to construction.
The site was dissected in the middle by an open drain culvert and hence Brimblecombe Builders were required to construct a temporary culvert access bridge to attain access to the rear of the site.
The specifications included -
- Construction of new a new Kindergarten and Administration building constructed as a single storey brick and block combination / veneer building
- Single storey blockwork veneer Kindergarten Activity and support areas
- extension of an existing carpark and construction of a new carpark
- landscaped outdoor play areas
- and associated building services.
- Weed eradication to garden areas.
- Installation of synthetic turf.
- Preparation of the soil and subsoil
- Installation of rubber softmatt surfacing.
- Supply and installation of proprietary play equipment
- Construction of sandpit.
The site access constraints created challenges that were suitably addressed by Brimblecombe Builders.