Brimblecombe Builders Pty Ltd is committed to taking all responsible measures necessary to prevent incidents, injury & ill health to workers and other persons who may be affected due to the Company’s workplace activities by providing safe & healthy working conditions. The Management of Brimblecombe Builders Pty Ltd considers that the health and safety of the workers and customers is of primary importance and is ranked equally with all other activities of the Company.
Brimblecombe Builders has a commitment to fulfil all legal and other requirements. A commitment to eliminate hazards & reduce Occupational, Health & Safety risks (both physical & psychosocial) and a commitment to the participation of all workers.
Brimblecombe Builders Pty Ltd aims to provide a healthy and safe workplace and will comply with all Work Health and Safety legal requirements to provide the following:
- A safe and healthy working environment for all its workers (including employees, contractors, subcontractors, customers, and visitors).
- Safe systems of work, maintenance of plant and materials in a safe condition.
- The necessary information, instruction, training and supervision to make sure that each worker is safe from injury and risks to health.
- Effective ways of consulting with the workforce and their representatives on all health and safety issues.
- Effective ways of reporting, recording, and investigating all injuries, work-related illness and ‘near misses’ in the workplace.
- A regular review of systems and procedures to strive for ongoing improvement in health and safety performance.
- Provision of adequate personal protective equipment and appropriate medical, health and first aid service.
- Provide framework for setting and Implementing measurable objectives and targets to ensure continued improvement of WHS performance, aimed at elimination of work-related injury and illness.
All workers and other personnel whilst executing work related activities under the control of Brimblecombe Builders Pty Ltd shall cooperate, in the proper execution of this policy at all times and ensure that their own work conforms, wherever practical and that the work is carried out without risk to themselves or others.
The Work Health and Safety Policy Statement is to be prominently displayed at the Company’s premises and also brought to the attention of each worker and wherever necessary to customers and visitors.
Please refer to the printed policy below